[Mapserver-users] This should be easy but..

Chip Hankley Chip.Hankley at rmtinc.com
Thu May 20 10:44:36 EDT 2004

Isn't that what the GROUP feature does in a mapfile?

>>> Gerry Creager N5JXS <gerry.creager at tamu.edu> 05/20/04 09:23AM >>>
I'm strapped for time.  Per a recent suggestion, I'm creating 2 layer
instances for some polygons.  The fill polygon needs to be
semitransparent while the outline later needs to be opaque.  OK, I can

handle this.

How can I keep one of the 2 from automagically appearing in the
legend?

I know it's gotta be easy...

Thanks, Gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173

Outgoing messages, along with any attachments, are scanned for viruses at RMT prior to sending.