[Mapserver-users] Mapserver Hosting Wanted

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Thu May 20 11:04:06 EDT 2004

I'm doing some hosting on my server already and would consider adding
others to the mix.
Ultimately, the problem you mentioned is all the more reason for a co-op
run by the users and for the users.  That's where I'd like to go once
there is sufficient interest.
Folks are welcome to contact me off list for more details.

Tyler