[Mapserver-users] List of mapservers

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Thu May 20 16:29:17 EDT 2004

I guess that the gallery on the mapserver web page isn't all you want is
it?  Are you only looking for publicly accessible services that you want
to access yourself or are you just interested in getting an idea of what
people are doing?  Not all (most?) mapservers running have web services
like WMS/WFS running and therefore will not have anything like a public
capabilities list.

But if you'd like to know what capabilities folks' mapserver apps have,
then folks on the would probably be glad to share that info with you.

I guess the question is what do you mean by "capabilities" - in a general
sense (i.e. can read in certain data formats) or in a web services sense
(i.e. an XML document describing all the layers in a WMS configuration).

Hope that helps get you some info.

Tyler