[Mapserver-users] Missing Something

Eric Katherman vaiod at berloy.com
Fri May 21 16:22:46 EDT 2004

This is all very helpful, I recompiled it with PROJ4 support but I am getting
the error:
msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

Which I am sure you have all seen before... the /usr/local/share/proj folder
has all of the files it should have... and if I run a "proj -V
+init=epsg:2223" it runs and returns information like it should (I think) but
I still get that error... My webserver is running under my user account which
has r+w permissions to that folder... Any ideas?

Thanks
Eric