[Mapserver-users] how to install on our home page

John Wiley JWiley at city.parksville.bc.ca
Tue May 25 13:13:39 EDT 2004

--=_3312CDD6.44254D43

Thanks to Tyler and others we are ready to post the new mapserver on our
city home page.  What steps are required to launch our application for
use by the public?  If someone could point me in the right direction...
I have mapserver running on my computer as "localhost" and have another
computer with everything installed for use with our home page...Thank
you.

John Wiley, C.Tech.
GIS Technician
City of Parksville, BC
Canada

--=_3312CDD6.44254D43

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt Tahoma; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks to Tyler and others we are ready to post the new
mapserver on our city home page.&nbsp; What steps are required to launch our
application for use by the public?&nbsp; If someone could point me in the right
direction... I have mapserver running on my computer as "localhost" and have
another computer with everything installed for use with our home page...Thank
you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>John Wiley, C.Tech.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>GIS Technician</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>City of Parksville, BC</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Canada</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=_3312CDD6.44254D43--