[Mapserver-users] French caracters in querybyattributes

gheysen.t at skynet.be gheysen.t at skynet.be
Wed May 26 04:13:50 EDT 2004

-------boundalter150977

Hello,

I have hade some problems with french caracters.
First when I read the results of a query this caracters are not correct. I have solve this problem by modify the fonts encoding to ISO-8859-1. Thus, now, I can make a query and read the results correctly.
But, I always have a problem with the caracter '. I make a query to find the town \"Braine l'Alleud\" and I always have no records. I have try with string comparaison et regular mapserver expression but it always the same problem.

Thanks,
Gheysen Thibaut
-------boundalter150977

Hello,<br>
&nbsp;<br>
I have hade some problems with french caracters. <br>
First when I read the results of a query this caracters are not correct. I have solve this problem by modify the fonts encoding to ISO-8859-1. Thus, now, I can make a query and read the results correctly. <br>
But, I always have a problem with the caracter '. I make a query to find the town "Braine l'Alleud" and I always have no records. I have try with string comparaison et regular mapserver expression but it always the same problem.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Thanks,<br>
Gheysen Thibaut<BR><BR><br>
-------boundalter150977--