[Mapserver-users] nimamuse vpf importer OR ogr2ogr for win32 w/vpf

Merrett, Mike mike.merrett at city.whitehorse.yk.ca
Wed May 26 18:57:46 EDT 2004

for openev try  http://openev.sourceforge.net

-----Original Message-----
From: mapserver-users-admin at lists.gis.umn.edu
[mailto:mapserver-users-admin at lists.gis.umn.edu]On Behalf Of Brian Russo
Sent: May 26, 2004 3:44 PM
To: mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
Subject: [Mapserver-users] nimamuse vpf importer OR ogr2ogr for win32
w/vpf

Anyone know where I can get either:

the original nimamuse vpf importer.

or (preferably) a binary of ogr2ogr (and its friends) for win32 that has
support for vpf? I've grabbed the latest openev, but it doesn't seem to
have ogr2ogr, and the one copy of gdal I grabbed off vterrain.org
doesn't have vpf support (only shp, tab, tiger).

All I really want is something that will (batch) convert vmap0/vmap1 to
shp or some other more usable format. I don't care if it involves
getting hands dirty.

 - bri

--
Recursivity. Call back if it happens again.