[Mapserver-users] GRASS raster support

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri May 28 00:29:13 EDT 2004

If I remember right EPPL is the last resort and GDAL would have already
passed on the file. So turning off EPPL support wouldn't help. Are you
sure GDAL can process it (try gdalinfo)?

Steve

>>> Richard Greenwood <rich at greenwoodmap.com> 05/27/04 2:50 AM >>>
I've run into a glitch displaying GRASS rasters in 4.0.1 and 4.2.0.
Mapserver reports an error that the GRASS raster is not a valid EPPL
file, so I recompiled --without-eppl but still no joy:

   drawEPP(): Image handling error. EPPL7 support is not available.

How can I avoid drawEPP() and force GDAL to render?

Regards,
--
Richard Greenwood
www.greenwoodmap.com