[Mapserver-users] Re: URL map request yields map sans details at digital earth.gov

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Fri May 28 04:27:25 EDT 2004

Maybe you don't get enough labels because your buffer for the labels is too
big (conflict detection is being too careful).
Your URL must be correct, in the sense that it works (duh....). But how
would working on your URL change the amount of details? That's something
you'd have to fix in your mapfile.
I also get nothing on that URL, which suggests either some of the parameters
in your URL are incorrect, or it has to do with a layer disappearing below a
certain scale (check your minscale and maxscale) or with a wrongly
configured layer appearing below that scale.

Jacob