[Mapserver-users] proj.4 related utilities question

Andrew selkiesdad at twcny.rr.com
Sat May 29 07:22:02 EDT 2004

I have been reading the proj.4 pdf documentation and found a reference
at the very end to proj related utilities called inv27 inv83 for27 for83
used to forward and inverse project state plane data to cartesian
coordinates. I was wondering if anyone has used or know about these
utilities? I don't find any info in the proj.4 source distribution, and
I can't get to the home page for some reason right now to check on this.