Interlaced reference maps

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Mon Nov 1 11:10:46 EST 2004

Romolo Manfredini wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm encountering some problem with reference maps, I have a reference
> map which is an uninterlaced png image, whatever setting I place in the
> mapfile, mapserver 4.2.2 > 4.2.5 generates a interlaced reference file.
> The same thing happens if called by php/mapscript.
> I'm using libgd 2.0.28 with gif support enabled.
> Did anyone got the same problem ?

Romolo,

I think you need to be more specific about "whatever setting I place in the
mapfile".  Skimming through the reference file code it looks like the
interlacing should be controlled by the main map object imagetype.  What
have you set IMAGETYPE to?  Have you tried defining a custom outputformat
to produce what you want?

Best regards,