Interlaced reference maps

Romolo Manfredini romoloman at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 2 03:13:28 EST 2004

> I think you need to be more specific about "whatever setting I place in
the
> mapfile".  Skimming through the reference file code it looks like the
> interlacing should be controlled by the main map object imagetype.  What
> have you set IMAGETYPE to?  Have you tried defining a custom outputformat
> to produce what you want?

To be more specific I have the following in my map file
IMAGETYPE PNG
..
..
..

OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME png
  DRIVER "GD/PNG"
  MIMETYPE "image/png"
  IMAGEMODE RGB
  EXTENSION "png"
  FORMATOPTION "INTERLACE=OFF"
END

The reference image is a png 24 bits uninterlaced.
I get an interlaced reference either using the cgi either using
php/mapscript.

Best regards
Romolo