thread safe implementations

Umberto Nicoletti unicoletti at PROMETEO.IT
Thu Nov 4 02:51:55 EST 2004

Dan,
if by creating a java implementation you mean writing a web app to deliver the
same (or  subset) of the functionality the cgi does, then I am writing one.

I think I am one of the few java mapscript users around :-)

Regards,
umberto