text/html and application/x-pdf FORMATS and WMS GetLegendGraphic and WMS GetCapabilities

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Thu Nov 4 09:57:45 EST 2004

Havard Tveite wrote:
> Bart,
> The behaviour you have observed (returning png no matter what
> FORMAT is specified) was a bug, and was fixed some days ago.
> Using the latest CVS or the 4.4 beta2, one should get the
> specified format.
>
> I thought OUTPUTFORMAT was only for raster. Is it not?

Håvard,

OUTPUTFORMAT drivers also exist for several non-raster formats such as
html (I think for the imagemap support?), pdf, and flash.

Best regards,