XP Service Pack 2 and MS4W Applications

Bryon Kenne bryon at PEOPLEGIS.COM
Thu Nov 4 11:45:40 EST 2004

Hey,

Has anybody had problems with getting MS4W applications to run on an “XP
machine with service pack 2 installed”?  We installed an MS4W application on
three separate XP machines and the application ran correctly.  Soon after
the installation, the client installed XP service pack 2 on those machines
and now the application just won’t run.  To add insult to injury, all three
machines seem to be handling the application in three different ways!

If anybody has dealt with is issue, we would be very interested in learning
how to work around Service Pack 2.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bryon