thread safe implementations

Umberto Nicoletti unicoletti at PROMETEO.IT
Fri Nov 5 03:40:38 EST 2004

Chris,
it is not clear to me what do you mean by 'java interface to mapserver'.

What I need (and have partly developed 'in house') is to show a map in a
webapp and run queries on it with a browser interface. Last time I
looked Geoserver did not implement it, but I haven't looked thoroughly.

Regards,
Umberto