WFS map file

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Nov 5 13:00:42 EST 2004

Hi,

could you explain what you mean exactly with the following sentence:

"However, only the layer name can be showed as WFS not the real layer map."

?

And which requests are you trying against your WFS, or how are you trying
to visualize your data?

Best regards,
Bart