WFS map file

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Nov 5 13:29:52 EST 2004

Hi,

AFAIK the Itasca demo uses the native Mapserver interface (mode=map etc.),
and is not a WFS client (nor WMS client).

I don't see anything wrong with your MAP file at first sight, but maybe
someone else does ... are there any error messages in an error log?

Best regards,
Bart