OGR bug?

Ivano Picco ivano.picco at AQUPI.TK
Thu Nov 11 06:35:02 EST 2004

Maybe it's stupid or maybe I found the way to specify another primary key. I
have to use the pair --with-oci_fid when i run configure as it is reported
in the source code, isn't it?
Can you add this information in documentation or in the configure help so it
can be read to the other people needed it?
Thanks a lot,
Ivano Picco