please - please - can anybody shed any light on what I am doing wrong?

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Thu Nov 11 20:34:39 EST 2004

Then I'll make another request - please always reply to the whole list <g>.  There's no particular reason to think I'm likely to be the best person to help with database joins!  I'm copying the list since I expect someone with a ready answer will be able to reply more easily and quickly than I can.

        - Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: +1 978 251-4242   Fax: +1 978 251-1396

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Norris [mailto:sirronj at pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 7:47 PM
To: Ed McNierney
Subject: RE: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] please - please - can anybody shed any light on what I am doing wrong?

Sorry about that Ed.

I got it working with your help and the other members of the list.  Thanks for putting up with me.  Now just one more little thing.
Do you have a source of a how-to for a simple join of shape file to data so that I can use my tiger files with the layers of data?

I have started with the most simple - California tiger shape file with 5-zip data file.

Thank you.   And if you can not or do not have time - thanks anyway.

#Joseph Norris (Perl - what else is there?/Linux/CGI/Mysql) print @c=map chr $_+100,(6,17,15,16,-68,-3,10,11,16,4,1,14,-68,12,1,14,8,-68,4,-3,-1,7,1,14,-68,-26,11,15,1,12,4,-68,-22,11,14,14,5,15,-90);