construction of cartographic symbols

Sat Nov 13 08:10:24 EST 2004

Bart,

THis is a very nicely done page. Can you get permission from the owner
to let us translate this and use it on the Mapserver site? Here is a
good start on the translation:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mapmedia.de%2Fdokumente%2Fumn_signaturen_howto%2F&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Google unfortunately does only a limited amount of text, so you would
need to break the page into smaller chunks if you want to avoid a lot of
typing instead of mostly editing.

-Steve W.