construction of cartographic symbols

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Sat Nov 13 11:50:37 EST 2004

Wow Bart, this is a very cool doc.  I could also help you with the docbook, formatting
side.  We really need this translated to english.

jeff

href='http://www.mapmedia.de/dokumente/umn_signaturen_howto/'>http://www.mapmedia.de/dokumente/umn_signaturen_howto/</a>

href='http://www.opera.com/m2/'>http://www.opera.com/m2/</a>