SLD filter with raster layers

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Nov 16 15:29:16 EST 2004

Hi Frank,

okay so that's from the 4.2 days, I did not know that. I read it in the
SLD docs on the Wiki.

Btw, is there any new documentation for the SLD part of Mapserver coming
with the 4.4 release, or is the following link still the most current
version?

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/tmp/Mapserver_SLD.html

Best regards,
Bart