PostGIS vs MyGis

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Nov 19 05:11:51 EST 2004

Hi,

are you referring to the MySQL spatial extensions which have been released
in MySQL 4.1, or are you talking about the MyGIS connector in Mapserver,
which is storing geometries as WKB in MySQL?

If you are referring to the first option, then this is a nice comparison
by Refractions:

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2003-June/002651.html

Best regards,
Bart