custom marking of cities

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at ANTEL.COM.UY
Fri Nov 19 06:14:30 EST 2004

You should look at OVERLAYSYMBOL in the Class object.
Set a class for the capitals with a circle as symbol an a small one as
the dot, and another class for the rest with a square.

LALO

--
Eduardo Spremolla <edspremolla at antel.com.uy>
Antel I+D