problem with postGIS and WMS capabilities if wms_extent not defined

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Nov 19 16:20:35 EST 2004

Hi Daniel,

yes, both 4.2 and 4.3 binaries work.

Also GetMap requests work with a 4.3 or 4.2 binary, but the 4.4 beta2
gives an internal server error.

[Fri Nov 19 22:28:34 2004] [error] [client 192.168.3.4] Premature end of
script headers: mapserv.exe

So there seems to be something wrong with the PostGIS support in that one
whenever it needs to go to the database for information. Anybody else
experiencing this, or is it my specific setup?

When will a 4.4 beta3 binary be released on maptools? As we never compile
with PostGIS support unfortunately .... :(

Best regards,
Bart