WMS Request Question

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Nov 23 11:41:14 EST 2004

Hi Scott,

Mapserver has been changed recently so that it conforms to the WMS spec.

This part of the documentation is a relic from the days that it was more
leniant.

Maybe we need to open up a documentation bug for this, or maybe it is
already on the list or in bugzilla (Jeff?).

Best regards,
Bart