How to create a legend containing ONLY classes shown in current map?

Javier Castillejo Montes jcastil1 at TRAGSA.ES
Tue Nov 23 12:09:52 EST 2004

Hi Daniele

just have a look at

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc40/html-legend-howto.html

is where you can find the answer to your question an more.

Best Regards

Javier

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Daniele Margotti [mailto:margottid at COMUNE.LUGO.RA.IT]
Enviado el: martes, 23 de noviembre de 2004 18:08
Para: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Asunto: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] How to create a legend containing ONLY
classes shown in current map?

Hi,
I have another question about the legend...

How can I tell CGI Mapserver to create a legend containing ONLY classes
that are visible in the current map?

Now I get a legend that contains ALL classes of the selected layer, even
if I have zoomed to a very close scale (and I view only one class in the
map).

Can you help me?
Is it possible?

Thank you,