How to create a legend containing ONLY classes shown in current map?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Nov 23 12:36:15 EST 2004

Hi Daniele,

I don't think this is possible at the moment.

We are looking at similar functionality for OGC WMS
GetLegendGraphic/GetLegend(?) operations at the moment.

There was a thread about this in 2002, but I don't think anything has
happened in the mean time:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0210/msg00158.html

Best regards,
Bart