example map file with Terraserver wms layer

John Cole john.cole at UAI.COM
Tue Nov 23 14:46:40 EST 2004

I've searched the list and found lot's of broken map files trying to use
terraserver data with wms, along with a lot of patches for those files.  It
seems that no one has posted a 'here this works' map file yet.

Could someone post a working, simple mapfile that has a terraserver wms
layer?  I've tried to get the ones in the list working, and I don't know if
I've got something wrong in the map file or a proxy/firewall problem.  I'd
like to confirm that my mapserver setup can actually work before spending
more time trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong ;-)

Thanks,

John Cole