problem after switching to linux

joerg pfeiffer superbla3000 at GMX.NET
Tue Nov 23 15:59:54 EST 2004

hello,

I built my map with mapscript on windows. Now, after installing it on
linux, I get this error:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): unknown projection id
in /home/JP/public_html/worldmap/include/mapclassesNeu3.php on line 58

  Warning: Failed to open map file
/home/JP/public_html/worldmap/mapfiles/worldmap4.map in
/home/JP/public_html/worldmap/include/mapclassesNeu3.php on line 58

so, this error comes, when I process my .phtml mapscript file. If I call
the worldmap4.map file direct with mapserv?map=....worldmap4.map, there
is no problem. So it seem not to be the mapfile.

And I double checked the path to worldmap4.map file, tried it relative
and absolute, seems to be correct...

regards
Joerg