Latitude and Longitude symbol

David Fawcett David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Tue Nov 23 17:13:28 EST 2004

Todd,

Take a look at the Wiki entry for Virtual Spatial Data

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?VirtualSpatialData

Look for 'Create a Virtual Data File' about half way down the page.

David.

David J. Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance

>>> Todd Birkenholtz <toddbirkey at YAHOO.COM> 11/23/2004 4:09:50 PM >>>
I have been working on this for weeks and I am sure I am making this harder than it is.
I would like to call a text file from my map file with a list of Latitude and Longitude points on a map.

I would then like to display a symbol for each point and treat them like a layer.

Thank you in advance for your help.