[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] problem after switching to linux

Skweda O'Bomsawin sobomsawin at KASSINI.COM
Wed Nov 24 12:29:21 EST 2004

You don't have to embed anything in your PHP, but you must compile Mapserver
with proj4.  You can verify that with phpinfo(), you will see a section
about Mapscript if it is well installed, describing the extensions installed
with Mapserver.

Good luck!

Skweda O'Bomsawin

-----Message d'origine-----
De : joerg pfeiffer [mailto:superbla3000 at gmx.net]
Envoyé : 24 novembre 2004 11:53
À : Skweda O'Bomsawin; MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Objet : RE : [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] problem after switching to linux

thanks for your answers, I already set 777 to everything, but it doesn't
help.

And I just copied the apache2 conf.d/maplab.conf which is installed with
the lingis rpms, I think this should work...

Could it be a proj4 problem?
Do i have to embed something into my php files?

I am still wondering, what this means:
[MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): unknown projection id

regards
Joerg

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.