msProcessProjection(): unknown projection id

joerg pfeiffer superbla3000 at GMX.NET
Wed Nov 24 13:51:49 EST 2004

hello,

i installed mapserver with the lingis rpms. Everything seemed to be
fine, but when I am running my .phtml files I get the error:

msProcessProjection(): unknown projection id

I tried to change the projection, I completely deleted the projection, I
completely deleted all the contents of the whole file, but nothing
happens. I always get this error.

all directories have 777
the paths are ok
I installed all lingis packages

mapserv -v:
MapServer version 4.2.1 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS
INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
MapServer version 4.2.1 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS
INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

.phtml runs successfuly as cgi

the cmplete error
Warning: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): unknown projection id
in /home/JP/public_html/worldmap/include/mapclassesNeu3.php on line 58

Warning: Failed to open map file
/home/JP/public_html/worldmap/mapfiles/worldmap4.map in
/home/JP/public_html/worldmap/include/mapclassesNeu3.php on line 58

But the mapfile is there, it has 777, the directory has 777 and if I write
readfile($this->mapfile)
in my class, it writes the complete mapfile......!

In XP everything worked fine, I have no idea anymore,
thanks for your help
Joerg