PNG transparency in ie

Björn Platzen bjoern.platzen at MOMATEC.DE
Thu Nov 25 11:51:00 EST 2004

Hi Stephane,

wich Version of mapserver do you use?
I am using 4.2.5 and my png-images work in IE.
I only have

TRANSPARENT on
IMAGETYPE png

in the "map"-section of my mapfile.

I just know that there is a problem with 24bit-png-images and IE. But
with 8 bit, 256 colours and index-transparency everything should work
just fine.

Bye,

Bjoern.