Base Technology for WMS

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Nov 26 05:54:45 EST 2004

Hi Bernie,

I would also suggest looking into Chameleon, it is a flexible,
fully-featured WMS client technology based on php/mapscript, made by DM
Solutions Group, see:

http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/index.phtml

Best regards,
Bart