Attention java programmers: mapscript thread safety

Umberto Nicoletti unicoletti at PROMETEO.IT
Fri Nov 26 12:03:12 EST 2004

I don't do windows (tm).

cygwin anyone?
It has anything a decent *nix box has, including all gcc stuff and even X.
I think the major problem will be in setting up all paths correctly, but that
should be a one time job and not too difficult for an average programmer.

I am REALLY BUSY (another tm) these days, so I am not going to try soon, but
after I have taken care of bug 1064 and have managed to deliver my first java
mapscript application ever I might be drunk, err 'crazy' enough to dive into it!

best regards,
Umberto