People using the Next_Generation_API?

Cord Thomas cord at LUPINEX.COM
Sun Nov 28 12:38:26 EST 2004

Sean,

Thank you.

Would you then recommend i pull the beta mapserver, rather than latest
stabl e (4.2.x)?  Most of the docs are for 4.2.x (and some these are
outdated) - i am really quite impressed with progress that has been made
on mapserver (used it 3-4 years ago to make simple maps) - but a little
unclear on the development road map.

As mapserver continues to grow, it would be great to see the unm home page
present some of this information.  Having worked on a number of OS
projects, I know this is a hastle, but sure would be nice.

Cord