Question on queryByAttributes - multiple fields

Cord Thomas cord at LUPINEX.COM
Tue Nov 30 11:14:22 EST 2004

Sean,

Thank you.  If you'd like participation in the howTo, let me know.  I
would like to contribute non-trivial examples as i put them together.

Given your discovery - i feel there may be a bug in implementation then.
I am unsure why my query results in getNumResults() = 0 though when
executed directly against the database, it returns 1 record.

Cord