Question on queryByAttributes - multiple fields

Cord Thomas cord at LUPINEX.COM
Tue Nov 30 12:33:58 EST 2004

Ahh, yes, something in your documentation that has not made it to the SWIG
Mapscript web site yet - good stuff - thanks.

I now get an error: Can't locate
auto/mapscript/resultCacheObj/swig_shapei.al in @INC

Which means SWIG didnt compile something right in my mapscript.  I am
using MapServer 4.4.0-beta3 and will try pulling the release version now
to see if it compiles differently - but while i am working on this - a
word on why i might have gotten this error despite compiling mapscript
just a week ago?

Cord