David Fawcett David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Tue Nov 30 13:54:09 EST 2004

My impression is that there was always something funky with the date parameters in the search.  Often, I would search within one or two months and get results, but then broaden the same search out to something like 9 months and it wouldn't return any results.

For the old list archive, it may be best to use Google with the 'site:mapserver.gis.umn.edu' argument.

David.

David J. Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance

>>> Eduin Carrillo <yecarrillo at YAHOO.COM> 11/30/2004 11:33:56 AM >>>
I'm trying to make trivial searches like "mapserver" ,"query" and other simple
word in the "Previous Messages" with "Restrict matched files" to
Aug2003-Aug2004, but returns always "Found 0 matches in 0 files."

Is not this search form working now?

Thank You

=====
Eduin Yesid Carrillo Vega