imagemap mode: is this available with the windows binary ?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Sat Oct 2 00:17:19 EDT 2004

Andrea Giacomelli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is just to check if the windows binary for mapserver available for
> download includes the possibility of generating imagemap output.
>
> I tried the example suggested in the mapwiki page.
>
> Even though mapserver does not give an error code, I get an error from
> the PHP include which should embed the imagemap code.
> The error reports that the file under the tmp directory cannot be found,
> so I assume that no actual output is produced by mapserver.

Andrea,

My understanding is that imagemap support is always compiled in by default.
You might want to try a simpler / more direct test to verify that and then
try to narrow down PHP related issues.

Best regards,