imagemap mode: is this available with the windows binary ?

Andrea Giacomelli Andrea.Giacomelli at CH2M.COM
Fri Oct 1 12:29:55 EDT 2004

Hi,

this is just to check if the windows binary for mapserver available for
download includes the possibility of generating imagemap output.

I tried the example suggested in the mapwiki page.

Even though mapserver does not give an error code, I get an error from
the PHP include which should embed the imagemap code.
The error reports that the file under the tmp directory cannot be found,
so I assume that no actual output is produced by mapserver.

TIA for any suggestions,

...mapserv -v

MapServer version 4.2.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF
 OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLI
ENT INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE