Problems with multiple join

Mon Oct 4 20:21:57 EDT 2004

Wim: Hmmm... The code was written and tested on a Mac and has been used
on Linux. Can you package up your data as a test case?

Steve

>>> Wim Blanken <w.blanken at GEON.NL> 10/03/04 9:40 AM >>>
Hello list,

We've had some problems using the CGI Mapserver one-to-many join
function
to a dbf file.
In the wiki there is a good introduction to this functionality but it
seems not to work perfectly with the 4.2.x edition of mapserver.
I did everything according to this document but I got a mapserver
error (mapserv.exe error). After an hour or so I came to the conclusion
that the sub-template (the template with the joined data) should not
contain carriage returns. So if you type it all in once sentence it
works
very good but if you use an enter in the code the error is generated.
I did not test this on linux......
Is this a bug?

Regards,

Wim Blanken