AW: Solution to Displaying AcInfo Grids

Engel Gerhard Gerhard.Engel at SBG.AC.AT
Tue Oct 5 09:42:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

Finally here comes the unexpected solution to my problem of displaying
ArcInfo binary grids:
All parameters being set correctly it was a 'blank' in my path to the data
source on Apache 1.3 (default installation path: c:\programme\apache
group\apache\...) which MapServer did not seem to like. After re-installing
on 'c:\apache' everything worked out as expected.

Thanks to all suggestions pointing in other directions (especially to Frank
being endlessly patient with me; sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you) - you
made me learn a lot about MapServer utilities.

Happily,
:-) Gerhard