metadata url

Robin Robin querada499 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 6 12:11:31 EDT 2004

hi all,

does anyone know what variable has to be in the map file for the metadata
url variable
to be filled in the popup?  For example, in the bilingual sample with
Chameleon, by
clicking on a layer name, a window opens with layer name, title, data url,
metadata url
etc.  I know that by setting WMS_title 'layer title' in the metadata, this
field will
be filled in the popup window.  I am interested in filling the other values
but the
variable names are not obvious.  I tried WMS_Metadata_url and
WMS_MetadataURL and
WMS_URL but none of these had any results.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Robin