Mapserver 4.2.3 compiled for Oracle ?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Oct 11 17:58:51 EDT 2004

Nicolas Fortin wrote:

> If yes, where can I fond it? I checked the maptools.org site and saw a file
> named mapserver-4.3-win32-php4.3.7_oracle.zip ... as far as I know, there's
> no v4.3 yet !?

4.3 is the development version so this build doesn't correspond to any
formal 4.3 release, it's just a snapshot of the development version as
of a given date (looking at the date of the file on maptools, it would
be from June 16).

BTW, the 4.3 development version will be released as a "stable" 4.4 by
the end of this year.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca