[geos-devel] GEOS and Mapserver

Vladimir Guzmán bigfoot at MAIN-TASK.COM
Thu Oct 7 14:33:19 EDT 2004

I've got a question about this:
It could be possible with this library, to make a join in mapserver?
What I need is to relate spatial information stored in shapefiles, or in
postgis tables, with information stored in Oracle.
(I don't want to use Oracle Spatial).

Is this possible?

Thanks a lot,

--