legend file

Manjiri Andhare mandhare at STATE.PA.US
Fri Oct 8 08:41:13 EDT 2004

Hello All,
I'm trying to run the Itasca workshop demo on Windows 2000 with IIS. I
caould see the first page index.html. And the page after that i.e.
depending upon the selection from the droptdown menu, i could see the next
pages... itasca_basic.html,itasca_adds_pan.html. etc. But when i click the
button for "Refresh/Query" I get File Open/Save dialogue for mapserv.exe
Another thing is, mapserver is not creating .png file for legend. Its not
get stored in Docs\tmp folder which i have created under
c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MapServer.
Can anyone help me pointing aboput why mapserver is not creating .png file
for legend as it does for map and scalebar?
Thank you all for support,
Manjiri