Tutorial examples problem

Sa šo Celarc saso.celarc at HERMES-PLUS.SI
Fri Oct 8 09:42:26 EDT 2004

When want to running examples from tutorial I get in browser:

"Internal Server Error
to complete your request..."

In Apache error_log i get when running example1-3.map:

"malformed header from script. Bad header=‰PNG:
d:/oracle/ora92/apache/apache/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe"

When I comment line IMAGETYPE PNG (-> #IMAGETYPE PNG) i get the right
picture.

when running example1-4.map I get In Apache error_log:
"malformed header from script. Bad header=‰PNG:
d:/oracle/ora92/apache/apache/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe"
after I comment IMAGETYPE PNG I get:
"malformed header from script. Bad header=GIF87a , Æ:
d:/oracle/ora92/apache/apache/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe"

I also think there is problems whit fonts where labeling.
I have Windows XP, MapServer 4.2, Oracle Http server Apache 1.3.22

Any idea, what is wrong
Sašo Celarc